If you are a Snowflake client, you can activate a free trial of Knoema Data Hub for 14 days using Partner Connect. With the free trial, you can experience the Knoema Data Hub with an interactive, guided tour of popular use cases for Retail & CPG, Financial Services, Media and other sectors:
- Data onboarding using the Snowflake connector
- Data discovery using ML-enabled search and data catalog
- Exploring data-driven insights with the dashboard builder
- Leveraging your data with third-party data
Use the step-by-step guide below to set up your Knoema Data Hub in Snowflake:
- Log in to your Snowflake account via https://<account>.<region>.snowflakecomputing.com and switch to ACCOUNTADMIN role
- Click on the Partner Connect icon in the top menu
- Find the Knoema tile and click on it
- Select the databases you want to make available on your Knoema Data Hub portal after connecting and click Connect. Note: You can also leave this field empty and share access later by granting USAGE to needed databases for PC_KNOEMA_ROLE
If you don’t have your email address verified you will be asked to verify it before proceeding further. Click Go to Preferences and then click Send Verification Email. Once email is verified, return to the Partner Connect screen.
- Once you click Connect, your partner account will be created. This may take some time. When it’s ready, you will see the following message.
- Click Activate. You will be redirected to Knoema Login page to create your user login. You can click OK on the popup to close the window. You will also get an email with the link to your Knoema Data Hub. You can activate your partner account and create your login from this email link as well.
- After you create a password and sign in, you will be redirected to the Knoema Data Hub
Open Knoema Data Hub
Once your account is set up, there are several ways you can access your Knoema Data Hub:
- Use the direct link you received by email
- Log in via Knoema. You will be automatically redirected to your Knoema Data Hub in Snowflake
- Log in via the Snowflake interface. Once you are logged into Snowflake, click on Partner Connect > Knoema (it will have a blue checkmark confirming that you already have an account).
- In the pop-up window that appears, click Launch.