Once you created a visualization in the dashboard builder, you may want to customize it by:
- Renaming selected elements
- Reordering selected elements
- Adding calculations
- Changing visualization layout by handling points, series, and filters
To customize a visualization, switch to "Customize" mode by clicking the "Gear" icon.
- To rename selected elements, click a pencil icon (1)
- To reorder selected elements use drag-and-drop
- To add a calculation, click Add Calculation (2)
- To change the layout, switch between points, series, and filters by clicking letters P, S, F correspondingly (3)
- You can also hide or show the layout sample (4) and turn on preview (5) to see the results of your changes on the flight.
In case of charts, series are elements of legend, while points are axis categories.
In case of tables, you manipulate columns and rows instead of series and points.
In case of pie and donut chart, points are pie shares and series is a timeline.
In case of radar chart, series are elements of legend, while points are corners of a radar.
In case of the info card, series are cards, while points is a timeline.
In case of bubble chart, you manipulate bubbles and indicators instead of series and points. Bubbles are points on the chart wile indicators stand for X axis, Y axis and size of bubbles.
In case of treemap, sunburst, and bubbletree charts, rows are elements of the tree.
In case of pictogram chart, series are elements of legend while points are ranking members.
In case of rankings and maps, there are no such parameters as series and points at all.