Dashboards created in Knoema may look very different. This is possible due to:
- Adjusting the appearance of gadgets.
- Adjusting the layout of a dashboard.
- Adding a custom banner to the title space.
- Hiding or showing borders between gadgets.
The last two options can be accessed by clicking Customize link in the Dashboard Editor.
In the popped dialog you can choose one of the existing banners (1) or add your own custom banner by uploading it from your PC (2) or by pasting an image URL (3). You can also remove the custom banner (4) and display or hide gadget borders (5). By clicking Reset button (6), all appearance adjustments of visualizations you applied will be reset.
You can also apply one general color scheme to all visualizations on a dashboard by selecting from a set of predefined themes.
To add a banner to your dashboard, follow these steps:
- Open your dashboard in edit mode.
- Select Customize.
- Upload a banner. As indicated in the pop-up, the recommended file size for an image is 940x80 px.
All banners you have used previously will be available for future dashboards when you navigate to the appearance tab for your reuse.