Professional only, to upgrade click here.
To view details about a dataset, switch to “Details” tab on the right panel of the Dataset Viewer.
There are the following metadata fields, available for most of the datasets
- Link to the website of the source where the data was collected.
- Frequency of data which is available in a dataset. It can be annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly, or daily.
- The time range for which data is available in a dataset. This represents the earliest and the most recent dates for which the data is available among all time-series. However, for different time-series, these dates may be different, so the time range may vary depending on your selection.
- Publication date and next release date. Publication date shows the date at which the original source of data released it. Next release date is the planned date of next publication by the source.
- Industries which the dataset is related to.
- Tags showing which topics are covered in the dataset.
- Description showing other important information about a dataset including its purpose, methodology, content and so on.
In addition to dataset-wide metadata shown in the “Details” tab, there might be metadata specific for dimension elements. It is accessible by clicking “i” square near the name of a dimension element.
If some information is not present in the “Details”, you can refer to the website of the original data source using “Original data” link, where you can find all needed details about a dataset.