The following feature improvements are covered in this platform release:
- Enhancements made to enable users to work with data in multiple data frequencies via DataFinder.
- Enhancements made to enable users to work with data in various time selection options (range, individual members, last N, since, and all data) via DataFinder.
- Improvements made to enable users to search and discover data from the data segments they are permissioned to.
The following issues have been addressed in this platform release:
- An issue wherein DataFinder is not retrieving all the dates and data for Snowflake external datasets.
- An issue wherein the result numbers displayed under search filters are incorrect.
- An issue wherein time series search results do not always redirect users to a page with the data selections pre-selected.
- Other various changes and bugs have also been addressed.