What is in this release:
- Connections - now users get tons of pre-built connectors to upstream systems. In the dropdown for Source, now it is filled with lots of other choices besides S3.
- Local File - Local file as source now unifies the data experience for DataHub customers into Seek Connect and removes the need to also use the other Tools->Local File option.
- Bring-your-own Snowflake: until this release, all data wrote to the DataHub directly, i.e. our Snowflake. Now, users can specify if Seek Connect should point all data to your Snowflake or ours.
- Use-your-own Snowflake: if you have lots of data in your Snowflake, you can now skip the replication work and get right into building by heading into the Transformation step and having all your Snowflake tables right there, ready to go to get added to the DataHub. Or, stay in Transformations longer and write some SQL to make that data even better before Publication
- Scheduling: Define when Extract jobs should run
- Alerting: Want to know if something broke? Of course you do, and now you can! Setup alerting so you know if there is ever a data issue.