This article describes how to build charts which are a combination of different chart types, e.g. column and line chart, area and column chart, radar chart combined of area and line. An example of a mixed chart consisting of column and line is presented below.
Explore the following questions:
- How to create a mixed-type chart?
- How to create stacked column chart with line on top of it?
- How to create a radar chart composed of bars, areas, and lines?
How to create a mixed-type chart?
To create a chart combining different types of charts, do the following:
- On a chart, click a series that you want to change and select necessary chart type in the left panel.
How to create stacked column chart with line on top of it?
To create a chart like shown above, do the following:
- Create a stacked column chart composed of several series.
- Click a series that represents the sum of all the other series.
- Change its type to Line and add markets in the left panel.
How to create a radar chart composed of bars, areas, and lines?
To create a radar chart like the one shown above, do the following:
- Create a radar chart with several series.
- Go to the Appearance tab of a chart editor and click a series you want to change.
- In the left panel, change the type of the series to either line, column, or area.