You may want to change your DataHub password for security purposes or reset it if you have forgotten about it.
Before password changes
Your DataHub may have options to login using one of your social media accounts or your corporate account via Single Sign-on (SSO).
If your DataHub account was created using one of these methods, you will need to change or reset your password with the respective social media network or SSO provider.
If your DataHub account was created using your e-mail address, use the instructions below to change or modify your password.
Change your password
You can change your current password for security reasons. To do this:
- Log into your DataHub.
- Click on your initials, which are typically located at the top right corner of the DataHub screen.
- Then click on your name in the menu to open your Account Details page.
- Under Account Details, click on Password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to change your password.
- Click Save to proceed with your password changes.
Reset your password
You can reset your password if you forget it. To do this:
- Go to the DataHub's login page:
- If you are having trouble locating the login page, please contact your administrator.
- Click on the Forgot Password button.
- Enter the e-mail address associated with your DataHub account and click on the Reset button.
- Check your e-mail. We will validate your credentials and send you instructions via e-mail to help you reset your password.
- If you can't find the email, try the troubleshooting steps listed below.
Password reset email issues
If you are having trouble with the password reset email, please try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Double check that you have registered using your e-mail address.
- If your DataHub account was created using a connected social media or corporate account via Single Sign-on (SSO), you will need to change or reset your password with the respective social media network or SSO provider.
- If you don't have a DataHub account, you will need to register first before attempting to login or reset your password.
- Verify that the e-mail address you entered into the Forgot Password page is the same e-mail address used to access your DataHub account.
- E-mails from the DataHub may have gone to your spam/junk or bulk mail folders. Check your mail folders or other email filters to rule this out.
- Check with your e-mail or IT service provider if emails from DataHub are getting blocked.
- If you find DataHub e-mails in your spam/junk or bulk mail folders, you may also want to mark them as not spam to ensure future e-mails are received.
- Refresh your e-mail inbox as delays can happen.
If you still can’t change or reset your password after trying the solutions above, please contact your administrators for assistance.