To add a ratio to a term, follow these steps. See How to add a derived series to a chart and How to use formulas articles if you a looking for a way to add a new calculated indicator, then get back to this article.
- Click the field of the term to which you want to add the ratio.
- Click the Ratio To button. The Choose Relationship dialog box appears,
- From the Choose Dimension drop-down menu, select the dimension to which you want to compare the selected term.
- Choose the element for this dimension. You may filter the list of elements by typing a search term in the search field at the top of the list.
- Click OK. The Choose Relationship dialog box closes, and the site adds the ratio to the selected term.